TextAnywhere provides text message services to the business and public sector communities, to enable organisations to send text messages
easily and swiftly, to and from users’ desktops.
TextAnywhere’s text message solutions range from online and email-to-SMS end-user applications, to development tools for integrators wishing to text-enable their applications and websites.
All of our text message services are self-provisioning, enabling clients to send their own text messages, whenever they wish, as well as checking the delivery status of each sent text message,
and receiving replies and inbound text messages in real time.
- TextOnline – online service with address books to send/receive text messages
- TextCampaign – also online, takes its
text message recipients from a CSV file
- TextEmail – send and receive
text messages from any email system
- TextInbound – receive inbound
text messages sent to your dedicated number
- TextPremium – run your own short code and premium service online
- Developer Toolkit – use Web Service and HTTPS APIs to send text messages
We believe our commercial approach to our text message services to be fair, very competitive, transparent and good value:
- No sign-up fee
- No monthly or annual fees either
- No application or Developer Toolkit fees
- No fee to receive replies or inbound
- No support fees
- No fee for adding multiple users
- No fee to check the delivery of any sent
Just pay for the text messages that you send, either on account or in advance.
Our free text message evaluation
Please do evaluate the quality of our text message services and the ease of use of our applications to send text messages from your desktop:
- Open an account with us – no fee for doing so
- Your first 20 text messages
- If you like our services, just carry on using your account!
Our client community
TextAnywhere clients now total over 16,000 UK organisations. Our text message
client community includes:
- Single person businesses
- Academic establishments
- Health sector organisations
- Multi-national companies, including Dixons, Norwich Union and Debenhams
All of our clients use our text message services daily to communicate with their client and employee communities.
Do contact us to discuss your text message needs
To discuss any of our text message services and their appropriateness to your requirements, please do contact us on +44 (0) 8451 221 302 or drop us an email at Welcome@TextAnywhere.net.
- sms messaging
- sms gateway
- internet sms