I can't login?
If you're on the login page and can't login to your account (you keep seeing the message "Account not found, or bad username/password"), then it's likely that either your email address or password has been entered incorrectly.
If you're happy that you've got your email address correct, then it might be worth having the system reset your password.
Just follow these steps:
1. Click on the FORGOTTEN PASSWORD link and then enter your email address.
2. Click on the password reset link in the email that the system will have sent you.
3. From the new page, enter your email address, a new password, and then confirm your new password.
4. You receive on-screen confirmation that your password has been changed.
5. Go back to the login page and re-enter your new credentials
If you continue to have any login issues, then please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302.