What is Mobile Marketing?
Mobile Marketing can refer to one of two areas:
1) Traditionally it refers to marketing on, or with, a mobile device (ie: a mobile phone, smartphone or tablet). Some examples of this are:
- SMS promotions, advertising and offers.
- Web based advertising suitable for viewing on mobile devices.
- Location based advertising.
2) The second is in reference to marketing on the move, such as a road show or moving billboards.
For more information on our SMS Mobile Marketing solutions, please visit our Products page, or call our Customer Service team on 08451 221 302.